Home › Forum topic › Mental Edge › Motivation › Favorite Weight Room Quotes
This topic contains 13,190 replies, has 10,893 voices, and was last updated by BiletOnlinee 3 weeks ago.
If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, but you’ll be hard to beat.
9. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have” -Thomas Jefferson. Okay, so it’s not the typical weight room line, but at least it has some history to it.
10. Get some
11. Let’s Go (from our favorite company)
12. Light weight!
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – From that known powerlifter, Ralph Waldo…
If I can get this on a 1R shirt, I’d be one happy camper…
14. Where’s the rest of you?
15. Win state
16. Be Perfect
17. Go Big or Go Home
18. Pain is temporary. Pride is forever. -Lombardi
19. Championships are never won inside the classroom.
20. Why are you reading this? You should be lifting. Get to it soldier
21. When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win
If a man does his best, what else is there?
Rsr5595 has the best profile pic on the site, keep up the awesome work bro
Yeah Rsr’s effort inspired me to change my profile pic.
Is there anything better on the entire planet than a 500 pound olympic stone?
Ok… Mariusz Pudzianowski is a close second.
“I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.”
100% Pure Dope.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.